There is no longer an “I miss bread excuse” when you’re on a low carb or Keto diet. These are to die for!
2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
2 oz cream cheese
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine almond flour and baking powder in bowl and set aside.
3. Melt mozzarella and cream cheese in microwave for two minutes (stir after one minute).
4. Add flour mixture to cheese mixture and add the two eggs. Mix/combine with hands.
5. Form bagel shape with the dough and put on cookie sheet (best if you can use parchment paper on the cookie sheet). You can wet your hands so the dough doesn’t stick to them while you form it.
Optional – I did a light butter wash on the top of mine. Add whatever toppings you want – pepperoni and cheese, everything bagel seasoning, etc.
6. Bake for 10-14 minutes until golden brown.
NOM NOM NOM!